Saturday, May 23, 2009

Minut on merkattu - I've been tagged


Minut merkkasi Joyce, aivan mielettömän taitava minikeraamikko. Hän kirjoittaa blogia, jonka nimi on Mostly Art ja myy Etsyssä töitään nimellä Mostly Art.
I have been tagged by Joyce, the most wonderful ceramic artist. Her blog is called Mostly Art and she sells her amazing work in Etsy also as Mostly Art.

Näin tämä toimii. - This is how this tag works:

1. Kerro kuka sinut merkkasi ja linkkaa hänen blogiinsa. - Name and link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Listaa 6 asiaa, jotka tekevät sinut onnellisiksi ja jotka eivät ole tärkeitä juttuja, vaan satunnaisia juttuja. - List 6 unimportant things that make you happy. (I'm trying to find unimportant things, so they are a bit silly maybe)

♥ Kun kääntää kiven ja sen alla on kiiltävä musta kovakuoriainen.
When turning a stone I find a shiny black beetle under it.

♥ Kun tunnistaa jonkin kasvin kaukaa tai huomaa kasvin jota ei tunnista, mutta joka on mielenkiintoinen.
When I recognize a plant from afar or notice a plant I don't know but looks interesting.

♥ Salmiakki (mutta tämä on kyllä aika tärkeä juttu kai)
Finnish strong licourice (it's not really licourice, it's ammonium chloride-candy and it's black and salty and sweet and full-flavoured and great) (I'm hopeless with sweets, like a kid)

♥ Kun näkee, kun lintu nappaa kalan tai kiskoo madon maasta.
Seeing a bird catching a fish or pulling a worm from the ground.

♥ Monty Python's Flying Circus

♥ Kärrynpyörän heittäminen.
When I occasionally make a cartwheel (meaning the movement, you know, hands to the ground and feet up one after the other and coming up in wheel-like spin).

3. Merkkaa 6 bloggaajaa kommentoimalla heidän blogiinsa että sinut on merkattu. - Tag 6 bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Huom. Vaikka merkkaisin sinut, ei ole mikään paine osallistua. Vaan jos huvittaa eikä ole just kova kiirus.
Note: If I tag you and you don't want to participate, I won't be upset. I understand that we all have busy lives and you might not have time for this. ♥ (This I copied straight from Joyce and agree strongly. It's a nice game to play, but only if the time is right.)

No comments: