Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lomamuisteloita - Holiday moments


Tämänkertaiset kortit.
The cards I made this time.


Ennakkoon ostettu joululahja itselle, hatuntekijän sormus!
A gift for myself, the mad hatter's ring! I love it.


Enkelin lepotauko (tanssikoulun joulunäytöksestä, tein aikuisbalettiryhmälle ja improryhmälle yhteisen biisin, jonka nimeksi tuli Enkeli).
An angel resting (this is from the dance school recital. I made a dance for the adults' ballet and improv groups I teach and called it Angel).


Luistelua sisätiloissa (nyt vihdoin on ulkonakin jää).
Skating indoors (we finally have a real winter with outside ice too).


Koulun joulujuhlissa.
At the school christmas celebrations.


Kaunis jouluvieras.
Our beautiful house guest.


Tutustumassa Aavan uuteen serkkuun.
Getting to know the brand new cousin of Aava.


Serkusten jouluriemua.
Cousins enjoying the celebrations.

No comments: